Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    sukinot Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Hi everybody

Hi everybody,
    I d like to share my experiences. I´ve been having this kind of dreams for years and as the time goes by i get more and more experience to recognize them. I usually have one or 2 per month at least,sometimes 6,7,8 and they can predict any thing, from a mere argument to somebody´s death. They appear the night before, although if its a big deal it might appear 2,3 or 4 nights before. And In my dreams I can see the future in 2 different ways,,sometimes I see the same people, scene,situation,,,,but much more frequent I see it through simbology.
    There are good webs, books,,, where u can learn simbology, but from my point of view, that helps.But u gotta learn it by yourself. (what are your feelings while your having them, for instance)
    An exemple through simbology: once I dreamt that a wasp was flying around me, It didn´t sting, but was botherin me. I got a new flatmate just the following day, he turned out to be a jerk. ( He used to pinch food and booze) through same images, people :I saw myself arguing with one friend. and the following dayI had an argue with him. Or see my car dented and the following day i got my car dented. I could tell many of them.
    There are different kind of dreams, not only prophetics, There are lucid ones, that´s another amazing stuff, I´ve had a few of them so far,,and that´s just unbelievable. you are conscious in other world ! I´m just learning, half way there ! I also do believe it s a way to comunicate with those who passed away(u don´t do that, they do it and only if they are allowed to). I´ve got few experiences as well. even with those who still are around.
    And there are dream that they r just our worries and desires of our waking life( most of them). My mum has dreams of that kind as well(prophetic), and sometimes we´ve had a common experience. Although we never talk about it, It´s something that is there, a natural thing. that´s all.
    I´m not sure what´s the reason why I can see things in my dreams, I reckon that apart from the knowledge of our unconscious,(who knows a lot) our spirit, soul or whatever u wanna name it, It´s much more powerful while we are sleeping rather than in our waking life, much more intelligent and so on, It has the wisdom of different lives ( I do believe in reencarnation) and we, when we dream, we open a door and let it free. (at least, partly). And from that point on, everything´s possible, from tellin the future, to gettin messages from the ones already gone,
    But what´s the reason why some people have this skills and others don´t. If all of us are the same ?

Thanks very much

Prairie girl Guest

Default hello

Hi there, I had almost the same dream as my boyfriend...when we woke up we were both so shocked, I posted it, but I just wonder what that is supposed to mean???how can you have almost the same wierd dream as someone else at the same time!!!!has that ever happend to you? or have you heard of that before???

thanks, priairie girl

jojomabobo Guest

I have to agree with gypsy55. During that twilight time, I find it easier to remember coversations I've had with my spirit guides, whereas during the day, I find it harder to concentrate.
    I think theycan also provide us with a little comic releif at the end of the day.

gibson12 Guest

Default Snakes

I've always been very curious about dreams and their meanings. Part of this is because ever since I was about 13 (currently 18) I've had a reoccuring dream. I'm some place that I am familiar with like one of our cottages up north or a friends house. It always takes place outside in a yard. I'm walking around and I see a snake, and as i look around i realize that I'm surrounded by them. They arent attacking me or showing aggresion, they are just there. I refered to the dream dictionary for some clarity and there i found that snakes symbolize enemys. This confuses me because I have very few enemys that I can think of, I'm a nice guy that is liked well enough. In the dream I feel very uneasy about being around all these snakes, and not one looks alike. If I were scared or uneasy about snakes in real life then I would not be so confused, but they do not scare me at all, in fact I would like to get one as a pet. I am fascinated by them. I was just wondering if anyone had any opinons or different outlooks on this. Anything will help seeing that I just found this site and know borderline nothing about dream interpretation.

Moon Guest

Default Why Dream

I use to dream and recall the dream in detail all the time. Lately, I have not had a dream that I can remember.
    Why?:confused:

Hello Moon,

Whether or not you are able to remember your dreams is dependent on the material/physical value you perceive in them. Dreams are hard to remember because certain parts of our brain that involves memory do not respond to dream content. This happens becauses those parts were evolved to become active only in the presence of true material/physical sensory experiences. Our animal ancestors evolved memory concurrent with concerns for their material/physical wellbeing and before they evolved the ability to dreams. Dreams do not involve true material/physical sensory experiences and our dreaming brain understands and perceive this distinction. This also explains why we do not generally leap from our beds during a dream about running or about being chased. To remember your dreams better, you will have to perceive or believe that they have some real physical/material value to your life. Generally, any experience that is not accompanied by the sensory experience of true physicality will be difficult to remember. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

Hello Gibson,

I generally do not subscribe to any dream dictionary other than the one I published a few years back. Those snake do not represent enemies in my opinion, they suggest how you may view your vulnerability to the insidiousness you perceive as pervasive in life. An effort to not be bitten by the snakes is an effort to not engage in the kind of base behavior you may perceive around you. I hope this helps.
    "Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart; live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours." Dale Carnegie

mushroom-eater Guest

I often dream of losing one of my teeth. They said that someone important to you might die. Is it true?

Hi Mushroom-eater,

The idea of a death associated with teeth loss dreams is false. Teeth makes the things we consume easier to swallow. The loss of teeth in a dream suggest the idea that we may be losing some quality that is essential to our efforts to make the things we find meaningful easier to digest or accept. Rather than a loss of life, teeth loss in a dream suggest a loss of bite--metaphorically speaking. I hope this helps.

Truth Guest

can two people be in the same dream? visit each other in dreams?