Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Questions [YOU] or anyone?

I find it had to put dreams under a category because they have so much influence from our surroundings as well as fears, stored memories etc. I feel I can answer most of my own dream simply by gut feelings. Although I am very interested in an outsiders view because we often miss things viewing them only from our perspectives. Some dreams are vague and clouded, where others appear very clear. I'm open!

----------

I like your analogy of 2+2=4. Yes I believe that is close to the sum of dreams although there are external influences I think, such as temp or noise.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Questions [YOU] or anyone?

I feel that dreaming is a state of consciousness...Our brain if you like, or your soul's mind have two states, the subconscious & the conscious...The subconscious which connects to our soul ( the part of us that has come through many lifetimes ) , & the conscious which is what we see in our waking reality...As we dream , it is our subconscious that is "out there' discovering parts of the current self & lifetimes before, helping us connect with our spiritual reality, the conscious mind keeps us aware of our waking reality...to me they are both 'my reality'....My subconscious sometimes has messages for me to see that I cannot see in normal everyday life & our subconscious kicks in when we are sleeping, to show us what we cannot see in waking reality...I feel that we all have what i call "spicy Pizza dreams" which, in my experience are dreams which we have that have been influenced by our daily activites & even the food that we eat, the liquid we consume, the things we see on tv..Then we can have dreams that take us to other realms, places which have been before & will go again, also have dreams that that take us into the "astral realm' where we encounter our nightmares...here is where the departed which are not of the light come to invade & interact with us when they see our light & wish to gain access to it.....We can also have dreams of higher consciousness & learning which I know to be the 'Night School' where we go to learn...Up there at night school are our teachers, our spirit guides which take us into "school" for specific , higher learning..All dreams are messages, sometimes a warning, sometimes a conformation .But all this takes practice , to understand the differences & also to either connect 'out there' to learn from our higher selves...We do not SEE what our subconscious wants us to see in waking like, as we must participate in human life, but our subconcious knows all, it is connected to our soul, & the only way it can get through & live through us is, is through our dreams.....I believe dreams are the key to higher & self consciousness...