Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    beezy27 Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default i see my future....

I've been crying out for help about this for a while now and i decided to search the web for help. I dream my future exactly how it's gonna happen. I just don't know it's going to happen until it does. these events i dream happen exactly as i dream them. idream them years or days prior. The dialog with people, the people in the dreams, places, things, everything..... Even the direction the wind is blowing, types of cars, colors and types of clothes. This has been going on since i was a kid, but not like it has been in the past two years. And in the past month, it's become so intense, like , i have these moments 5 to 10 times a day now. And it's not just moments anymore, It's 10 mins. to an hour now! I never thought anything of it and thought they were just dejavus for many years, but in light of what's been happening, i now know it's more. It's really starting to scare me. It's to the point now where it's effecting my every day life. I need any feedback i can get. Please contact me by e-mail even. I'm a spiritual person (a christian) but i've seen enough in my life to not count stuff out if you know what i mean. Oh, and if this is any help, in the past month of the most intense episodes, i've felt a presence other than myself, almost like i'm being watched........... Help me someone.:confused:

First I should see a few of your dreams to see if they are deja vu or symbolic most probably they should have interpretations.
    Else you can use these two short prayers for overcoming the presence watching.

(The dawn)
    In the name of God, the beneficent, the Merciful.

1. Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn.
    2. From the evil of what He has created,
    3. And from the evil of the utterly dark night when he comes,
    4. And from the evil of those who blow on knots,
    5. And from the evil of the envious when he envies.

(The men)
    In the name of God, the beneficent, the Merciful.
    1. Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of men,
    2. The king of men,
    3. The God of men,
    4. From the evil of the whisperings of the slinking (Satan),
    5. Who whispers into the hearts of men,
    6. From among the jinn and the men.
    Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass.This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.
    People are asleep, when die they will wake up.
    42. God takes the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.

beezy27 Guest

well, i don't know how to describe them. they are all different, and they all happen in my life at some point. it happens a lot. It's normal, every day events. Nothing yet that is catastrophic, or bad, or major. just regular, everyday events. Sometimes i have post apocaliptic dreams where people look to me for survival and leadership. I see me fighting enemies in those dreams and i usually win. I've had them since i was young and i've always seemed the same age late 20's early 30's. I look in those dreams how i do now. I wonder if they will be "de javu" dreams. It's a little scary.

rmahil Guest

Sometimes when you see your own future, it is God's way of saying you need to be prepared for what will happen in the future.

I had dreams of the future too. Some were good and some were not, I was shown so I could keep worshipping God who would see me through my situations.

God bless
    rmahil

Quote Originally Posted by beezy27 View Post
    I've been crying out for help about this for a while now and i decided to search the web for help. I dream my future exactly how it's gonna happen. I just don't know it's going to happen until it does. these events i dream happen exactly as i dream them. idream them years or days prior. The dialog with people, the people in the dreams, places, things, everything..... Even the direction the wind is blowing, types of cars, colors and types of clothes. This has been going on since i was a kid, but not like it has been in the past two years. And in the past month, it's become so intense, like , i have these moments 5 to 10 times a day now. And it's not just moments anymore, It's 10 mins. to an hour now! I never thought anything of it and thought they were just dejavus for many years, but in light of what's been happening, i now know it's more. It's really starting to scare me. It's to the point now where it's effecting my every day life. I need any feedback i can get. Please contact me by e-mail even. I'm a spiritual person (a christian) but i've seen enough in my life to not count stuff out if you know what i mean. Oh, and if this is any help, in the past month of the most intense episodes, i've felt a presence other than myself, almost like i'm being watched........... Help me someone.:confused:
    Hi Beezy,
    You can see your future, infact you can plan your future and shape your own future. However you have to experience it before you see it. If you stop and think, you will find that most of your dreams are made up from the things you thought about in the past. From your post I can gather that you are deluding yourself.
    Your best course of action should be to stop and contemplate your dreams and try to match them to the stuff you thought about the days before. Try to be objective. Perhaps you should get some councelling or at least talk to some of your friends about it.
    Cheers Wolfjk
    Dreaming is a vital function of life

beezy27 Guest

i appreciate the feedback everyone. i've sought counciling on this matter from many diferent people. spiritual, medical, friends and family, praying. i feel like it might be god showing me the way. I was reading the last post and i do have to say that i don't think of these things nor try to decypher them when i wake up because i don't know they are going to happen yet. For instance, About a year ago, i had a dream of driving a big truck, a roll-off dumpster truck, and just this week i relived it. In may i went school for my class-b license training and i've been driving trucks since june. I didn't start driving roll-offs untill a month ago. When i had this dream OVER A YEAR AGO, drivng trucks for a living wasn't even a thought. I was after a diferent career. I didn't even think of it after my dream. A lot of times i don't even remember the dream when i wake up until happens later in life.

You need to have a dream diary. Everytime you wake up write whatever your dream is. This will help you understand your dreams and will guide you. It happened to me before dreaming night by night, disturbed nights and sometimes i couldn't sleep for the whole night but when I started writing my dreams in my diary my dreaming lesser and I started to understand. I even discovered my gift of writing my first book was published on December 2006, my web. www.lauriescreations.co.uk

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

well dreams can link to the future. I have seen snippets of what is aboiut to happen the next day or emotions that I am about to feel. I am convinced of this myself. I used to have doubts. One time I dreamt that something terrible wouyld happen. Then as I woke I tried to understand the symbolks of the dream and in doing so I linked to the dream especially to one person. That day ... last thing at night that person died. So I have always believed in premonitions since then

I do not know what causes this or why but it is true... Its just too much of a coincidence
    ------------------------
    Many dreams are about your current frame of mind. In some ways they are about your fantasies. We dream about how cool we will be in such and such a situation. In our dreams and fantasies we are Spiderman. Yet dreams are also realistic and will contain cryptic messages showing how we are becoming unrealistic in our thoughts. We allow ourselves to get carried away with how things will improve. In truth we are merely motivating ourselves. If we achieve half of what we want in our dreams then we are doing well. If you have been lying awake in bed and thinking about the day to come then that fantasy may appear in your dreams. The connection may not be obvious but its definitely there.

Generally an upbeat dream is likely to be about the future and how we are trying to get ourselves into the right frame of mind to tackle the problems and sitations in our lives.

These pages are especially helpful in showing you how to interpret dreams

Dream symbolism and dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams Interpreting dreams
    Dream symbolism - How to use dream symbols Triggers for dreams
    Dream dictionary - A modern and well researched dream dictionary Dream dictionary

dbliss22 Guest

I don't know if this helps...but usually when I experience that type of thing...the realization that my future was showed to me in my dreams...it shows me that God knows my steps before I take them...and that my life is in His hands no matter what I think about the current situation

TiaLaShay Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beezy27 View Post
    I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. I do the same thing, and a couple years ago it got really bad to the point where I was doing that everyday, at least once a day and I know the feeling you're talkin about, but I don't think you're sencing a presence other than yourself, it's more like the feeling just letting you know you had been through the scenario once before(you had dreamed it). It's a very common thing, talk to some of your friends I'm sure they've felt and done the same thing, you, like me, are just having a time in your life where you're very in touch with you ESP, just not in control of it, and this makes it very easy for you to dream about what's going to happen, because you can grasp and somewhat control ESP easier in dreams than during a conscious state.