jesicKa Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default ((unable to punch))

Does anyone ever have dreams where they are very angry and about to hit someone in the face, but when they go to punch-everything happens in slow motion, and your almost completely paralyzed and you miss the face as you attempt to punch? I have this dream alot. I was just wondering if others do to. :D

travellight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jesicKa View Post
    Does anyone ever have dreams where they are very angry and about to hit someone in the face, but when they go to punch-everything happens in slow motion, and your almost completely paralyzed and you miss the face as you attempt to punch? I have this dream alot. I was just wondering if others do to. :D
    Jessica....I hope you are very young. The anger suggested in your Icon image and the anger within the dream is disturbing. Remember what goes around, comes around and if you continue to put out such anger, it will return to you. The dream itself suggests that while you are very angry at others you feel powerless to return the anger at that person. The dream is showing you that ALL ANGER you feel will return to you so it's a waste of energy. Perhaps a better idea is to understand why you are angry and how you can let it go and have some personal peace. TL

carlos Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jesicKa View Post
    it may mean you feel powerless.

Mandy Guest

i have had dreams like this in the past, or ones whereim trying to run but cant build up any speed whatso ever..

unclesirbobbyrobson Guest

well dreams represent the inner thoughts... our deepest conversations with ourselves...

Your first boyfriend was special in that you look back on him with fondness... that you want perhaps to have a boyfriend who is LIKE HIM but not actually him. Someone whom you could talk to. The other boyfriends were not ideal and so they do not feature so prominently in dreams.

I always try to reduce a dream to an understandable quote that is if you like the meaning of the dream... so perhaps your dream means the following "I know that I have problems trusting. If only i could find a boyfriend like my first boyfriend. Someone whom I could talk to."

------------------------
    Many dreams simply link to very immediate urges and problems which demand attention immediately. If you are sexually aroused when you wake then interpret the dream in that sense. It is likely to link to involve sexual and fleshy emotions. It will include a real sense of excitement.

Dream symbolism and dream dictionary interpretation - How to interpret dreams Interpreting dreams
    Dream symbolism - How to use dream symbols Triggers for dreams
    Dream dictionary - A modern and well researched dream dictionary Dream dictionary

The pages above all help you to learn the basics of dream interpreting

antar110033 Guest

Default Mad in Dreams

yes, I have had dreams like that throughout my life. When I was a kid and had one of them dreams just last night. That's why I decided to look it up on here to see what these dreams mean. It's like I feel as if I am trying to punch someone or something as hard as I can and IM so mad because every time I hit them its just not hard at all. Sometimes I am running away from something and feel as if there are weights on my feet and I am struggling so hard but just can't get anywhere. Then their has been others where I am paralyzed and can't move. When I wake up I am very pissed off and aggravated, but then realize it was just a dream. My Mom has told me also I used to yell in my sleep and fight with things that I don't even remember doing. I have read a lot of what people say on here that it means you are angry or have anger issues but I am just about the most nicest and most pleasant person anyone that knows me would tell you. But anyway, I guess IM not the only one that has these dreams.

MissCassie Guest

Thumbs up Thank You

I googled "Punch miss dreams" and this thread was the first link that popped up and I'm soo thankful.
    I've had these dreams for as long as I can remember. I'd go to punch someone in the face for NO reason at all, no hostility in the dream, nothing set me off, but every time I'd throw a punch it'd be in slow motion, and usually I'd miss. If I didn't miss there's be no power to it and it would frustrate my dream self.
    The post about feeling powerless feels like the most likely explaination, but I'm so glad I'm not alone on this. I didn't think I was though, thank God for the internet.