Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: I Am The Lord, I Will Shake The Land!

I too have seen in my dreams; The Virgin Mary told me to get ready, heatwave, heavy rain and strong flood are coming and I told the people but they just laughed and mocked me. In my dream these disasters did come and some of those people laughing and mocking at me followed me and we arrived in a safe place directed by the Virgin Mary. My dream ended while we were kneeling and praying to God our Lord and thanking the Virgin Mary. I saw strong water current, tsunamis with many people died that look like Chinese (could be Japanese)floating on the water. The day before the strong earthquake in Italy in April 6, 2009 I dreamt that I saw big words "TELL THE PEOPLE THE CRY OF THE CITY" look like on the announcement board in the train station/airport. Sometimes I woke up in a dream of the shaking of the earth. I also dreamt of economics collapse, hunger, pests, diseases, wars and some bridges are permanently covered with water. In April 22, 2007, I dreamt that the Crucifix was sheading tears and I asked the Lord/Holy Spirit why he was crying and I understood the answer was "A big catastrophe is coming". These dreams are witten in my third book "The Messages of My Dreams" (40 Years Dream Diary, Prophecies, Warnings & Reminders) published in December 2010, on my birthday. I posted the Preface & Intoduction in this site.

Hello, rocketsquirrel.

Nice dream, though a river may symbolize the truth, or as in God, salvation. The land divided may be a symbol for the unfaithfull to the faithfull, or the unsaved to the saved. But those who are set against God have worked their trechery and are keeping people from being saved. The bible states with Peter on the roof top, sees a vision, then three days later has three brothers come to the door only to bring him to those that have been filled with the holy spirit. As it is today baptism is first upon the acceptance of the true church of Jesus, then the laying on of hands to recieve the holy Spirit - the original purpose of laying on of hands besides prayer for healing, but for some reason isnt practiced by to many people these days. So the only option Peter had was to baptise them. Most who recieve a born again experaince are not tought of the example, and wait to be found. It was never intended that they be a part of anything untill God chose to have them found, as it was and still is the seekers place to find them. This gives the word of God proof to the seekers and faith to the ones that need to be found. As the born again experance is from wanting to learn the word of God or from Jesus, but a sinfull nature gets in the way thats removed by God, as those individuals are excepted by God. God doesnt do anything without real evidance to support whats happening. A person can speak in tongues, but without a interpreter what good is it, unless the interpreter speaks something of that person which only God would know, then what faith has been gained if its all just he says or they say? It hasnt changed any but only has gotten worse since the time of Jesus, as there are to many who say Jesus is over here. This also happens and is happening today. Those are they that fall by the wayside. See even Jesus did not like people who said one thing and did another, and expected what they said to be done. So the bible is written by example in accordance of this.

Peace and love in Jesus.

The Lord did shake the Land and it was accompanied by flooding, so the land seems like it is being punished by all the elements: wind and water (hurricane) earth (recent earthquake) and fire (Texas) and I hope the quake that we recently had isn't warning of the greater quake as from this dream
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.