Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mashek Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

I read on the net somewhere a vision in a dream a man had; he was in the sky, above the bridge to LA or whatever on the west coast. Suddenly there was a great tremor and the bridge collapsed and the entire western shelf of America fell into the sea, including the city. The man was told by an angel that God will do this to get people to repent. It will greatly affect the world and all people in it.

Jennings Guest

When did you say all this was about to happen (or has it passed)? Hopefully I might be able to get my monthly salary cheque before it occurs otherwise no cash into the offetory box which means that the Good Shepherd is likely to be the loser!

Did you hear the one where the guy walks into the psychiatrist's office wearing only cling-film for shorts. The 'Shrink' said to him, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts"!

morpheus1x Guest

Default Under water travel and a fake sky

Hi All. This my 1st posting. I have been having prophetic dreams for over 20 years. Some small involving friends and some major or apocolyptic. Lately the number of visions has greatly intensified. I will describe the latest dream.

I dream I am in the future in a small city. I am with an associate who is about 55, well dressed, and looks like a real estate agent and we are on some kind of task but I'm not clear what its about. The city reminds me of Colombia MD, a planned, self contained city with every amenity and no cars permitted. Things seem too perfect, clean, and orderly. There are no cars or forms of personal transportation. People walk, take light rail, or bus to get around. Its very quiet for a city this size and the whole town seems to be running on a clock. My associate ask if I would go and look at something with him too far away to take public transit. So we go over to a river or more like a channel and get into a personal 2 seat submarine. The sub goes about 25 feet down. I notice the visibilty is incredible. You can see a couple hundred yards in crystal clear water. Our subcar travels on a guidance system that keeps it navigating away from structures and other subcars. It has 2 controls, a stick to accelerate or slow down, and a park button. It also has no visible fuel source??? We are traveling at high speeds I guess around 150-200 mph in an under water network of channel highways. We see 2 kids in front of us winging it on jet-ski like subs with no cabin or gear. They go under for 30 seconds and come back up. We see subcars on-coming that go by at lightning speed. We finally stop and surface along a bank. There are residential homes on boths side of the channel all rounded and sided with somekind of unknown material. None of the houses have square edges just small round and wavey buildings low to the ground. My driver/associate gets out on the bank and speaks into a glass stick and points it across the bank shakes his head and gets back in. We head back to the city and decide to take a little tour of the town. People seem un-engaging and performing tasks as if the are all on some kind of program task. I noticed there were no colleges or univerities in town which was odd for a town of this caliber. I asked my associate why and an old woman passing by overheard and said we don't need a university, mr mead has enough power already and owns most of the town. My associate just shook his head and she hurried away. Then I noticed that the sky looked funny. There was no wind. The air was t-shirt comfortable. The sky was a dull blue gray color and dull sun. There were no clouds just what appeared to be road maps or topographic maps. Then suddenly I noticed an odd rectangular hole in the sky and beyond was crystal blue and clear. Then a black helicopter appeared above the hole and was trying to position a patch over the hole. It tried 2 or 3 times to patch this hole but there were gaps left open. It made no noise what so ever. Astonished i began asking people and my associate what was going on and what this was all about. I was dumbfounded and just kept looking at the copter try to fix the hole in the sky with a road map tarp. The hole sky was made out of a map like canvass. When I asked people if they saw it and asked what was going on they wouldn't answer and had some kind of look like ignorance is bliss, dont' go there, just ignore it its nothing. Then my associate said its time to go back, but i wanted to stay and look at the hole in the sky, amazed. He said we have to go now its nothing lets go. Then I woke up.

I have some theories about what this dream is telling me. If anyone has insight please reply. Thanks

Default blogsot discusses this contiental spilt complete with map of faultline

Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jopo Guest

I stumbled upon this thread from google and this was one of the first results. It's remarkably similar to a few other prophecies I read just in the past few weeks.

JMA PROPHECY: “4.4 EARTHQUAKE ON 4/4″ – LA WILL BE SHAKEN WITH GOD’S GLORY | Jaeson Ma

EARTHQUAKE SHAKES LA ON 4/4 ~ CONFIRMATION TO 4.4 ON 4/4 PROPHETIC WORD POSTED ON 3/25 | Jaeson Ma

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus1x View Post
    Hi All. This my 1st posting. I have been having prophetic dreams for over 20 years. Some small involving friends and some major or apocolyptic. Lately the number of visions has greatly intensified. I will describe the latest dream.

I dream I am in the future in a small city. I am with an associate who is about 55, well dressed, and looks like a real estate agent and we are on some kind of task but I'm not clear what its about. The city reminds me of Colombia MD, a planned, self contained city with every amenity and no cars permitted. Things seem too perfect, clean, and orderly. There are no cars or forms of personal transportation. People walk, take light rail, or bus to get around. Its very quiet for a city this size and the whole town seems to be running on a clock. My associate ask if I would go and look at something with him too far away to take public transit. So we go over to a river or more like a channel and get into a personal 2 seat submarine. The sub goes about 25 feet down. I notice the visibilty is incredible. You can see a couple hundred yards in crystal clear water. Our subcar travels on a guidance system that keeps it navigating away from structures and other subcars. It has 2 controls, a stick to accelerate or slow down, and a park button. It also has no visible fuel source??? We are traveling at high speeds I guess around 150-200 mph in an under water network of channel highways. We see 2 kids in front of us winging it on jet-ski like subs with no cabin or gear. They go under for 30 seconds and come back up. We see subcars on-coming that go by at lightning speed. We finally stop and surface along a bank. There are residential homes on boths side of the channel all rounded and sided with somekind of unknown material. None of the houses have square edges just small round and wavey buildings low to the ground. My driver/associate gets out on the bank and speaks into a glass stick and points it across the bank shakes his head and gets back in. We head back to the city and decide to take a little tour of the town. People seem un-engaging and performing tasks as if the are all on some kind of program task. I noticed there were no colleges or univerities in town which was odd for a town of this caliber. I asked my associate why and an old woman passing by overheard and said we don't need a university, mr mead has enough power already and owns most of the town. My associate just shook his head and she hurried away. Then I noticed that the sky looked funny. There was no wind. The air was t-shirt comfortable. The sky was a dull blue gray color and dull sun. There were no clouds just what appeared to be road maps or topographic maps. Then suddenly I noticed an odd rectangular hole in the sky and beyond was crystal blue and clear. Then a black helicopter appeared above the hole and was trying to position a patch over the hole. It tried 2 or 3 times to patch this hole but there were gaps left open. It made no noise what so ever. Astonished i began asking people and my associate what was going on and what this was all about. I was dumbfounded and just kept looking at the copter try to fix the hole in the sky with a road map tarp. The hole sky was made out of a map like canvass. When I asked people if they saw it and asked what was going on they wouldn't answer and had some kind of look like ignorance is bliss, dont' go there, just ignore it its nothing. Then my associate said its time to go back, but i wanted to stay and look at the hole in the sky, amazed. He said we have to go now its nothing lets go. Then I woke up.

I have some theories about what this dream is telling me. If anyone has insight please reply. Thanks
    When you mention "mr. meade has enough power already" and then you mention black helicopters, it could have something to do with the Fort Meade Army base. Then when the people were saying "Just ignore it, it's nothing" sounds like a typical government answer.

chandran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jopo View Post
    I stumbled upon this thread from google and this was one of the first results. It's remarkably similar to a few other prophecies I read just in the past few weeks.

JMA PROPHECY: “4.4 EARTHQUAKE ON 4/4″ – LA WILL BE SHAKEN WITH GOD’S GLORY | Jaeson Ma

EARTHQUAKE SHAKES LA ON 4/4 ~ CONFIRMATION TO 4.4 ON 4/4 PROPHETIC WORD POSTED ON 3/25 | Jaeson Ma
    rocketsquirrel,

I have read your post "Total Economic Collapse April 10 or 17 2010" as well.
    If you read through the link posted by jopo above, it mentions dream/messages of major earthquake(s), with many trying to interpret the dates as Apr 10, Apr 17, Apr 18, Apr 28 for major earthquake. I have read many other posts in internet about receiving messages of earthquake/floods in various locations. If there is such an earthquake, major earthquake in multiple locations, then it will certainly lead to economic collapse, given the state of the economy/market. It looks like, all these various prophetic dreams infact seem to connect well to forming a common picture of connected events. Reality is, we do have a very very fragile economic situation world over, more so in US, almost primed ready to collapse, if something bad triggers. We have also witnessed series of earthquakes, quite big ones too. Usually when you get an earthquake, it increases the chances of another earthquake nearby, though some of the earthquakes have been far apart, some experts have not ruled out, how each one might have triggered the other. So it appears to me, we are also kind of primed to get big earthquake. So I can see how this can actually happen..in the sense, we are currently all setup for execution of these prophetic dreams.. various aspects are being readied - all set to go...may be it is my imagination, but I do see connection.

I myself dont get much dreams, but I started meditating from last year and I am more open to things now, and I have been sensing just too many indicators of worsening conditions of severe economic/social collapse ..but i'm still learning to listen, to understand. I strongly beleive, at the end of the day, it is all for the good of humanity, make us all enlightened. We will see soon.

chandran Guest

Default all these dreams forming a picture of connected events?

Quote Originally Posted by jopo View Post

rocketsquirrel,

I have read your post "Total Economic Collapse April 10 or 17 2010" as well.
    If you read through the link posted by jopo above, it mentions dream/messages of major earthquake(s), with many trying to interpret the dates as Apr 10, Apr 17, Apr 18, Apr 28 for major earthquake. I have read many other posts in internet about receiving messages of earthquake/floods in various locations. If there is such an earthquake, major earthquake in multiple locations, then it will certainly lead to economic collapse, given the state of the economy/market. It looks like, all these various prophetic dreams infact seem to connect well to forming a common picture of connected events. Reality is, we do have a very very fragile economic situation world over, more so in US, almost primed ready to collapse, if something bad triggers. We have also witnessed series of earthquakes, quite big ones too. Usually when you get an earthquake, it increases the chances of another earthquake nearby, though some of the earthquakes have been far apart, some experts have not ruled out, how each one might have triggered the other. So it appears to me, we are also kind of primed to get big earthquake. So I can see how this can actually happen..in the sense, we are currently all setup for execution of these prophetic dreams.. various aspects are being readied - all set to go...may be it is my imagination, but I do see connection.

I myself dont get much dreams, but I started meditating from last year and I am more open to things now, and I have been sensing just too many indicators of worsening conditions of severe economic/social collapse ..but i'm still learning to listen, to understand. I strongly beleive, at the end of the day, it is all for the good of humanity, make us all enlightened. We will see soon.

False Prophet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post

"I AM THE LORD! I WILL DO THIS! I WILL SHAKE THE LAND!"
    Mother Earth will purge what plagues her in due time. There is no need for third party influences.

Default Re: I Am The Lord, I Will Shake The Land!

Interesting, there was an earthquake activity recently in St. Louis.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.