Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rocambole Guest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    come on you people. wake up!!! you are all under religion's cloak. see what have done they? more and more people are dreaming the End and then most of them are heading to religions! also everything has its e so why sould we be apparted from that ? the earth is in the worst condition ever the the end must come. we can not stop it, this is normal and after our end will be a new beginning and then will be the end and then again the beginning, this is a never ending story , the story of life. if you search all the religions you will find out that they are all talking about the End of everything, so that's mean that this not something between good and evil or God and Satan, this is The Great Rule from which we are made of , the one power the power of the creator. also i believe that Satan and hell are made by the curch just to have people under their control, and religions are excisting only for politicians reasons. and something more.....help unisef and if you want read about wolf hunting and if you can stop it. Wolves are amazing animals- all the animals are amazing-
    LIVE YOUR DAY AS IT IS YOUR FINAL ONE:laughbounce: :laughbounce:
    You are possessed.

K8ie Guest

nemo Guest

ok. read another End-theory that 1.000.000 people here in Greese believe and about 39% are from 18-25.
    the end of the world will came in the year 2024, where the 3rd world war will be. in this war will fight nations which are with good and nations which are with evil. nations which will fight for evil are First of all America where this is the land of evil, Israel which also is a land of evil and all the Europe community. with good side are Greece and Russia the Two Holy Countries which are under God's will and help.
    Poutin is the leader of all this thing. and also in 2024 greece will be the new global empire.
    this thing i am saying is a prophesy by a christian pope. these people who believes that say also that Christ is greek and all the planet is greek.
    if you want to learn more just google liakopoulos.

resin8love Guest

Wow nemo, your smart, I see you have facts to base your claims too, I ment theory. Well this a open forum and you can have your say too. Peace.

nemo Guest

hey,... i am against that thing. i write it because i wanted to show that everyone now is talking for the end, some of them take advantage of this situation and play their dirty game, and this is very dangerous for all of us.

Default Replies from others in Christian Community on Dream

here is one of the responsse to the dream by someone from another forum , you can click on the link and see more,Bible Prophecy Forum and General Christian Discussion/Debates

Shekel's website is Bible Code Dream and Prophecy: Genesis 49 Acrostic, Russia invades Israel.

Shekel Yesterday, 08:55 AM Post #5

Administrator

Group: Admin
    Member No.: 1

I saw this film where that very thing happened called, "10.5 Apocalypse".

North America split north to south and a river formed there in this movie that I saw 4 or 5 days ago.

I know that this sounds crazy, but sometimes I wonder if God doesn't put it into the minds of some producers of movies to speak His word about the future even though they have no idea that they are.

Or maybe its just because they are getting some of their ideas from the bible.

Just a thought, I may be way off.

--------------------

===============

Tip from Shekel:
    If you want me to reply directly to a post then put my name Shekel
    somewhere in the post and I will find it, or pm (mail) me. :)

How to be saved and know it!

Picture Bible Code
    1260 days, 1290 days, Bible Prophecy Patterns
    Bible Prophecy Numbers
    360-days Bible-Prophecy Calendar
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 11-12-2007 at 10:08 AM.
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Don't know if this is the same earthquake or not...

THE WATCHMAN REPORT # 13 AMERICA IN ONE HOUR, PART ONE
    SUDDENLY, IN AN INSTANT, AMERICA THE LORD ALMIGHTY WILL COME WITH THUNDER AND EARTHQUAKE AND GREAT NOISE WITH WINDSTORM AND TEMPEST AND FLAMES OF A DEVOURING FIRE. THIS DEVORING FIRE WILL SPREAD LIKE A MATCH BOX THROUGH OUT AMERICA.
    THERE WILL BE THREE EVENTS VERY SOON, A SHOUT FROM THE HEAVENS AND IT WILL BRING FORTH OUT OF THE WEST A VERY LARGE EARTHQUAKE, WITH THAT, VERY LARGE FLOOD WALLS OF WATER AND THE LORD GOD SAID, "DEATH TO WITCHCRAFT!" . This will tell you, where this earthquake is coming from and where it is going. ( See New Wine Of Shiloh #1 Church In America.)
    A GREAT NOISE AND A LARGE EXPLOSION WILL TAKE PLACE. THERE WILL BE THREE EXPLOSIONS - - - IN WHAT ORDER I DO NOT KNOW - - - BUT ONE WILL HIT WASHINGTON D.C. EAST COAST AREA VERY SOON, ANOTHER WILL HIT THE WEST COAST, THE THIRD I DID NOT SEE WHERE, BUT I THOUGHT DENVER. FOR NOW IT WILL BE ONE HIT, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW FAST THE OTHER TWO WILL HIT. WHEN THESE EXPLOSIONS HIT IT WILL BE AIR BORN AT LOW LEVELS AND WILL EFFECT MANY STATES. ( See Watchman Report #12)
    WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED, THE LORD SAID TO ME IN 1993, THAT A NEW DATE WAS COMING THAT WILL BRING THE POLITICIANS TO THEIR KNEES. I LIST THESE DISASTERS SO THAT WE CAN BE REMINDED THAT IT WAS GOD ALMIGHTY WHO SENT THESE, THAT THE NATION WOULD REPENT.
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jennings Guest

Religious fanatics have been advocating the end of the world since time immemorial and keep advancing the date in an abortive attempt to prove their premonitions. They want others to believe that they have a 'hot-line' to their maker (and that geezer too from Nazareth) which disadvantages us non-believers. The only truth is that when born we are on a crash-course to death but in between times how do we keep ourselves occupied; that's the problem. We learn to play games and religion is another part of games-playing. Incidentally, I too am the carpenter's son and my father, when under the influence, often thought he was God!

rocketsquirrel, from your dream, you wrote:
    "I AM THE LORD! I WILL DO THIS! I WILL SHAKE THE LAND!"

I've been reading some alleged private revelations from Jesus to a woman named Anne. I don't know if it's legit or not, but supposedly Jesus told her this back in December 2007:

If mankind does not pray and get down on their knees, change will happen around the world. The earth will be shaken and many will perish. Storms will arise and flames will be cast down from Heaven. The earth will open and many homes will be destroyed. Your wealth will be taken away and many will suffer. Darker days will follow. Will you be prepared for battle?
    No insights to offer you, except that it's interesting to me how similar your dream was to the locution given to Anne.
    Last edited by Morning Star; 01-09-2008 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks, Morningstar...that is very interesting