Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default I Am The Lord, I Will Shake The Land!

Dreamed this last night 11-1-2007. I dreamed I was standing in a land of lush green grass with a river quietly winding river ( curved or sinuous course, line, or progress) . It was a beautiful sunny warm day, not a cloud in the clear blue sky. It was so peaceful, so lovely, picture perfect. Suddenly, the ground begain to shake violently, with great force so that it was difficult to even stand, let alone walk or run. I was sure I would be swept away and drowned, but GOD kept me standing up and wouldn't let me get swept away. The whole land was dividing as an enormous fault line seemed to spilt the whole continent from north to south. The river swelled and widened, huge waves from the quake's energy swept down the river, and the river flooded the whole land. It was like the land became a shallow sea of raging, fast flowing water. I heard GOD speak.

"I AM THE LORD! I WILL DO THIS! I WILL SHAKE THE LAND!"
    Psalm 112:5
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default This Is Exactly What I Saw

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SCENE I SAW IN THE BEGINING OF THE DREAM:
    http://www.mgcpa.com/bicycle/y2003/m...ake-Outlet.jpg
    Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello,

Your dream shows a future that I also have envisioned in my mind. Many others have seen the same future. Here is an interesting map that supports your dreams of a divided continent:

NHNE Special Report: NHNE Earth Changes Composite Map

Rip Guest

Default Judgment upon the Midwest

Hello All,

Yes, this is confirmed. The judgment upon the Midwest that splits the US will occur, but before this, the West Coast of North America will be judged. All Pacific Rim nations and Isles will be affected. Repent and Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the ONLY Way unto salvation.

http://www.placesofrefuge.com

Blessings,

Rip

Rocambole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsquirrel View Post
    THIS IS EXACTLY THE SCENE I SAW IN THE BEGINING OF THE DREAM:
    http://www.mgcpa.com/bicycle/y2003/m...ake-Outlet.jpg
    That's exactly the scene I pictured in my head when you told the story!

Hey, I have never had that clear dreams, if GOD said that to me in a dream, I would prepare for it to happen!

SuperUser Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rocambole View Post
    That's exactly the scene I pictured in my head when you told the story!

Hey, I have never had that clear dreams, if GOD said that to me in a dream, I would prepare for it to happen!
    i'm sorry squirell, but I find it hard to believe you are not just making this up.... reading all your posts. And I like how that picture is exactly how both of you saw it (even in the dream) when you say "not a cloud in the sky"

Rocambole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuperUser View Post
    i'm sorry squirell, but I find it hard to believe you are not just making this up.... reading all your posts. And I like how that picture is exactly how both of you saw it (even in the dream) when you say "not a cloud in the sky"

That's pretty little clouds for where I live at least, plus they seem to be low and usually there are no clouds in the rest of the sky when this occurs.

not a cloud in the sky is also a figure of speech :clapping:

squirrel, either believe or don't. I believe. But people who don't think they are the ones who are right, but they are wrong.

Default the new madrid fault line divides eastern USA

Thanks, Recambole! You probably remember this little tid bit from trivia...the New Madrid fault line...
    The New Madrid fault line runs from the Ohio River, down the entire length of the Mississippi River, and part of the Missouri River...I thought of this fault line may be what the dream was referring to...it felt like I was standing along a stretch of the Mississippi or Missouri River...only time will tell....one monster quake along this line actually caused the Mississppi to flow backwards, one river even permanently reversed course, and the land is still distorted with a ripple in the land...so great was the quake...for all I know this dream could have been symbolic....AND BY THE WAY USGS SAYS "The New Madrid fault system is a series of faults several miles below the surface. Experts say we're overdue for a "6" like the one in 1895 which shook down buildings in the Charleston, Mo. area. The "big ones" of 1811-12 were probably high "7"s, accompanied by hundreds of smaller ones."

The New Madrid Earthquake, the largest earthquake ever recorded in the contiguous United States, occurred on February 7, 1812
    It got its name from its primary location in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, near New Madrid, Louisiana Territory (now Missouri). This earthquake was preceded by three other major quakes: two on December 16, 1811, and one on January 23, 1812. These earthquakes destroyed approximately half the town of New Madrid. There were also numerous aftershocks in the area for the rest of that winter. There are estimates that the earthquakes were felt strongly over 50,000 square miles (130,000 km˛), and moderately across nearly one million square miles. The historic San Francisco earthquake of 1906, by comparison, was felt moderately over 6,000 square miles (16,000 km˛).
    Based on the effects of these earthquakes, it can be estimated that they had a magnitude of 8.0 on the Richter scale. As a result of the quakes, large areas sank into the earth, new lakes were formed (notably Reelfoot Lake, Tennessee), and the Mississippi River changed its course, creating Kentucky Bend. Nearby sections of the Mississippi River actually ran backwards for a short time. Sandblows were common throughout the area, and their effects can still be seen from the air in cultivated fields. Church bells were reported to ring in Boston, Massachusetts and sidewalks were reported to have been cracked and broken in Washington, D.C. .[1]
    New Madrid Earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A request, dated January 13, 1814, by William Clark, the governor of Missouri Territory (the territory was renamed soon after the quake to eliminate confusion with the new state of Louisiana), asked for federal relief for the "inhabitants of New Madrid County". This was possibly the first example of a request for disaster relief from the US Federal government, which would later become the job of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

This area was much less developed at the time and a comparable event today would cause significant damage.

new madrid fault line - Ask.com Search
    Last edited by rocketsquirrel; 11-09-2007 at 04:30 PM.

resin8love Guest

Many possibilities as to how the land will shake. MY freind Ghassan has told me his dream, violent war, after fire that consumes everything. He has had a near death experience and I consider his dream prophetic, I will not give other details on this dream he told me , only basic pointes. Now here is some facts to consider, the earth has has a history of astroids, meteor and cosmic collisions in the past. Volcanic eruptions. Earthquakes in diverse places, and tsunamis. Thermal nuclear devices. When the curtain was torn at the temple and our glories KING paid our sin debt, and when he comes back and steps on the mount of Olives again to rule and reign!

nemo Guest

come on you people. wake up!!! you are all under religion's cloak. see what have done they? more and more people are dreaming the End and then most of them are heading to religions! also everything has its e so why sould we be apparted from that ? the earth is in the worst condition ever the the end must come. we can not stop it, this is normal and after our end will be a new beginning and then will be the end and then again the beginning, this is a never ending story , the story of life. if you search all the religions you will find out that they are all talking about the End of everything, so that's mean that this not something between good and evil or God and Satan, this is The Great Rule from which we are made of , the one power the power of the creator. also i believe that Satan and hell are made by the curch just to have people under their control, and religions are excisting only for politicians reasons. and something more.....help unisef and if you want read about wolf hunting and if you can stop it. Wolves are amazing animals- all the animals are amazing-
    LIVE YOUR DAY AS IT IS YOUR FINAL ONE:laughbounce: :laughbounce: