PDA

View Full Version : A dream about my ex boyfriend! What does it mean?

Headinthestars18
01-04-2008, 09:08 AM
I had this dream a couple days ago about my ex boyfriend. I was outside, and I saw him riding him bike down the street that intercrosses mine. He didn't look my way once, he kept on going. I remember crying hysterically, and my older sister comforted me. I don't understand this dream at all. Others have said that it could mean he was moving on with his life and that we were both possibly moving in different directions. But I am not sure and do not think this is true. So, I am asking for anyone's insights or opinions. Thanks!
I also had a dream about my gay teacher being rude, and I was wearing candy cane antlers and he called off a list of names and wouldn't let some of us, including me, wear the antlers because our grades were low or bad. It was after break and after the new years that this dream took place. I also had a dream about him again, in his classroom, only different. He was sitting at his desk and my mom was talking to him about how she was sick(which se is, she has a low immune system right now, and has a blood disease that came back again) and he wrote passionate on his finger in black pen. It was weird. I have one more weird dream, but I'll save that for another post. Thanks! ;)

rocketsquirrel
01-04-2008, 09:24 AM
It could be that your ex-boyfriend represents a part of you or a part of your life that has left you. Your sister then, would represent your maternal side, essentially you cosole yourself, that it wil all right, but its hard to let go. I would also ask yourself if there is someone in life you need acknowledgement from but has ignored you?

The teacher also could represent your intellect, or even your consience, depending on how you view your teacher. Perhaps you felt like you didn't 'make the grade' when it came to the holidays, and as for your teacher writing passionate on his finger, perhaps you feel you should be more passionate about helping your mother, and even though you may done all you can do to support your mother, perhaps you still feel you could have done more. This is my guess.

Varzandeh
01-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Hi,
Crying hard if in tears means you will have a big happiness from God soon in a few days to a month.
Good luck.

thekakapo
01-04-2008, 02:07 PM
What's probably going on is that your ex-boyfriend on the bike represents a disaster in your life as a while, one which only briefly flashed by in a memory of someone you used to connect with but no longer do. Your hysterical crying at this memory actually represents an upcoming illness, as the body manifesting its weakness physically. It could, however, be a reference to your mom's sickness and your efforts to cope with it.

The black writing is a good sign, a positive omen along with the candy cane antlers, which represent someone new coming into your life soon.

Headinthestars18
01-07-2008, 09:38 AM
You guys are truly a great help, and I appreciate it! I take all this in, and will be able to intepret this dream easier! Thanks so much. Also, I think the bike represent my car accident that I had on my bike. Me and that ex bf of mine were crossing corner to corner, and he made it to the other side almost, and his back tire got hit and ruined his bike, but it didn't break nor was he hurt. I however was hit head on and hurt myself. But I am okay. We always used to ride bikes together and I can't even face riding my bike. Too many memories. Don't want to remember. I guess that could be it, huh? Well, thanks again! :D

caye612
03-15-2010, 07:50 PM
i dreamt of my ex boyfriend last night.. and it was so weird.. he was gay .. like literally wearing skirt and he had a long straight hair. but he was hangging out with lesbian.. like lesbian who wears men's clothes. it was just so weird. i don't know what it means.. can you guys help me figure it out. thanks

magdog
04-13-2010, 10:11 AM
I had dreams about my ex boyfriend all week, he left me for some other girl about 6 to 7 months ago. He said he stilled loved me though and we've been together for over a year or so. We were friends afterwards and the once his girlfriend wanted to become my friend he told me to get out of his life and to stop ruinning his relationship(which really hurt me) I also started a new relationship with someone new, and we've been dating for about 5 months, but i didn't get over my ex and i' still trying to figure out why i'm having dreams about him. We became friends again recently and we've held hands and hugged for like the first time in a while, even though he's with her he still talks to me(she doesnt want him talking to me) and he still flirts alot and i dont take it as a big deal , i take it more as a friend thing. but right when we started talking about i started having these dreams about him...

I had a couple of dreams like one time he was sitting next to me and his ex and he was kissing both of us, like taking turns then he just stayed with her. and another one where it was just me and him and we had a passonate kiss. It shocked me because it felt so really. so i just wanted to know what it meant.

sbell2890
04-13-2010, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=Headinthestars18;29846]I had this dream a couple days ago about my ex boyfriend. I was outside, and I saw him riding him bike down the street that intercrosses mine. He didn't look my way once, he kept on going. I remember crying hysterically, and my older sister comforted me. I don't understand this dream at all. Others have said that it could mean he was moving on with his life and that we were both possibly moving in different directions. But I am not sure and do not think this is true. So, I am asking for anyone's insights or opinions. Thanks!
QUOTE]

Dear head in the stars, Have you considered that you may still have feelings for this ex? I've had a drem similar to that except my ex was going to get married and I cried my eyes out, drove as fast as I could to MD which is 3 and 1/2 hours away from my home to tell him he couldn't marry her, because I loved him. Maybe your subconscience cant stand the idea of him not being in your life. Maybe he's important to you, but you've been trying to brush off the idea that yo may still have feelings for him. But thats just my intepretation. Hope it helps. And you know what helps me the most... If i just talk to my mom ( we're really close ) they key though is to find someone who will just let you talk, and if you talk long enough your feelings will just pop out of your mouth without thinking. Hope i helped.

luvergurl157
07-23-2010, 05:27 PM
well a coupel nights ago i had a dream about my ex boyfriend for the first time. it stared with i was going to his house to pick him up to come with me to my moms wedding. well when i got there i got there early and we just started talking and he told me that he did not like the girl he was with and he wanted me back and then kissed me. well thats when i woke up and the next day he txted me.... some of my friends have told me that it is a sighn that he is going to try and get back with me but i just dont know if it was just fate or it was something else:confused: